Monday, January 4, 2010

Taylor the bowling champ!

On my birthday we all went bowling. .. it was a blast.  Taylor had so much fun that I had to take her again.  I think I may have some steep competition when it comes to bowling. Apparently, I have yet to improve since my days in highschool.  Sarah Holmquist Morand reminded me that I bowled about a 50 in those days. .. .I must say. .. I am not much better.

It is so amazing to me that my, just turned 4 year old, is so big and able to do so many amazing things.


Here is the big girl.


 
Look at that smile.

1 comment:

  1. She is so beautiful just like her mommy!!!! I look forward to your days when you add another blessing to your family. You create a beautiful life in Taylor and this world needs another one... Praying and thinking of you always. Thank you for sharing your life with me.

    ReplyDelete