1. I HATE dirty microwaves.
2. I am not opposed to plastic surgery. I probably will one day get it.
3. I love to clean the house with 80's music blaring. . .Taylor sings along.
4. I love to get mail, the old fashioned way . ..especially if it is a magazine or letter or card from someone I know
5. I have 1 biological brother, 1 step sister and 1 step brother and I haven't talked to the step siblings in years. . and it's not because I don't like them.
6. I hate to bake, but love to cook.
7. I absolutely LOVE reality TV. . that is putting it mildly. I am actually obsessed.
8. I can't stand when the shower curtain is left open.
9. The toilet paper roll has to be over the top or I will change it.
10. I don't eat breakfast ever. If I go to a restaurant at breakfast time I will order a cheeseburger and fries.
11. I got a tap scholarship to college. That is what happens when you don't get academic ones. :)
12. I was just accepted to the graduate program at Boise State University.
13. Here is the irony to #12. I LOVE teaching school, but HATE attending.
14. I wish I could sing well.
15. I was fired from my first job in highschool for insubbordination. (talking back)
16. Sometimes when I am thinking about something very intently, Taylor will say what I was thinking about.
17.The first things I look at when I am in someone’s house for the first time are the pictures they have framed.
18. I can still sing the Fifty state song, that I learned from Lockwood Elementary, so I know all 50 states in alphabetical order.
19. I went to the same school from K-8th grade.
20. I still talk to Sonia Gomez, I went to kindergarten with her and we used to walk home from school together and sing, "Rise and Shine and Give God the Glory, Glory. .. children of the Lord!"
21. My step dad used to take me on "Princess Days" and I could get whatever I wanted.. . within reason.
21. I never really wanted to go to college.
22. I have always wanted to be an actress. I am very dramatic to this day!
23. I would love to adopt children, but Eric does not feel the same way.
24. I am closer with my step dad than my biological father.
25. I truly LOVE my life!