Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summer

Summer has begun and Boise is not sunny.  It is so disappointing and causes me stress.  This time last year our pool was up and we played outside most of the time.  Not this year. . .every other day is windy or rainy.  I feel as though I live in Oregon.  Which in itself wouldn't be so bad if I actually lived in Oregon! 

Here is the update on me:  "Technically" not completed with my contract of teaching yet, but am not working because my Type A work personality leaves me  without work.  It is all done. (Funny how I am type A with work, but would never be considered that in my personal life.)  I am not on my computer as often as I was during the school year. Which is the primary reason that I haven't updated this blog in a lifetime.  That, and the fact that I have nothing going on. I did get offered a teaching contract with IDVA again. Thank goodness!  So many of my colleagues did not get offered teaching contracts again. I guess the special education endorsement is my saving grace. 


I have started my masters program and am struggling to read all of the pages. I can't believe I actually ever made it through college.  I often finish reading and ask myself, "what the hell did I just read?"  LOL!  On the 21st I begin my actual class time.  It lasts 4 days from 8am to 8pm with 2, one hour breaks to eat.  Doesn't that sound daunting?  Wish me luck.  Hopefully, this remembering how to study thing will come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment