Sunday, December 6, 2009

CANCUN . . .here we come!!!!!!!

It is official!!!!!! We are going to Cancun on February 4 -11.  Eric just went and put the deposit down with the travel agent on Friday.  I am so thrilled.  We will be going with another couple.  They will make the vacation so much more fun!  The husband is the friend that I got Scuba certified with over the summer. 

Needless to say, I have started my diet. The last time I went to Mexico I gained 8 pounds in a week!!  Yes.  You heard that correct.  8 pounds.  I am so SORE!  I have gone back to the P90X videos.  I don't do them 6 days a week, but I do them 4 days.  I can't believe how out of shape I am.  I run on the treadmill 4 days a week, but apparently that is not the same thing as getting my butt kicked by Tony Horton.  I am bound and determined to wear my bikini in Mexico and not be a bit nervous about it.

Let's hope I come back from Cancun with a baby in the oven, that will hold on for longer than 5 weeks!   The timing will be perfect!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment