Monday, December 28, 2009

Our Christmas







We had such a busy, fun filled Christmas. .. I will just include pics to tell the story.   Here is the tree before everyone added their presents.







Here is the overloaded tree. .. ..CRAZY!



Part of the 13 that were at my house. Jody (my brothers wife) Grammy( Eric's mom) and GG(my mom).



My niece and nephew. . .they are twins and Taylor.'

 
Santa and his reindeer showed up too.



Gram, the one in the blue, is Taylor's Great Grandmother.



The Family.



My brother, Shawn and Phil.. . .after a few drinks and presents.  :)




Before bed, Taylor modeled Eric's hat.  I think I would kiss the cutie!




"Santa" putting together the kitchen for Miss Taylor.




When Taylor woke up that morning she screamed, "Santa left me a kitchen!!! WOOOHOO!"



My dad came after the big group of people left. He stayed the night so that he could watch Taylor open presents in the morning.  But. .. first. .. .he had to model the "infamous" hat.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment