Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Not Pregnant!

Well. . ..I'm not pregnant!  Crying, sad and upset right now!  I am done trying and over it!  My regular gyno wants me to go on birth control because when I do get pregnant my body does some weird things instead of naturally ridding my body of the miscarriage. . .it gets confused. 

I know I said I would be okay to only ever have Taylor, but I am hurting so bad right now. .. I don't know if I mean that.  I do LOVE Taylor.  More than words.  But, I had a plan for my life and one kiddo was not it! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh mama, my heart is just breaking for you right now. I hope you will be able to find a way to keep trying, you are obviously such a wonderful mother to Taylor. Big hugs my friend! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brit... I am so sorry. I am thinking of you and wishing I could take some of that hurt from you! you are strong and can make it through this tough time!

    ReplyDelete