Friday, May 14, 2010

Tuesday

So, on Tuesday at 8:00am I go in for my final beta.  This test will determine if I ended up pregnant.  Things were looking promising. . .almost too promising.  I am not sure if I wrote this at all, but I had 3 potential eggs and my lining was thicker than ever!  If the results end up not in the direction I am hoping for . .. I am DONE!  No more trying.  I can't afford emotionally or financially to continue with this.  I am tired of counting the days of where I am and how much longer I have.  I am finally in a place where I am okay if the only child I ever have isTaylor. I appreciate the family that we have created and am thankful.  I have started going back to church. .. not because of the infertility thing, but because Taylor has started to ask questions about God.  I would hate to tell her the wrong thing and have her go around repeating that.   LOL!  (This is after a 2 year long break. .. since the divorce I have not been as diligent about going. . .nor have I had the desire)  Okay. .. maybe part of me knows I need to get my head on straight and get my priorities in order! :)

I will keep you posted.  I am not going to keep any result a secret.  I would rather use this blog as an outlet that keep in bottled inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment