Friday, May 6, 2011

Interviewing Taylor

Taylor is sick and so I am trying to think of somethings to keep her busy....other than TV.

.1.What is something your mom always says to you?
 Eat your food!

2. What makes your mom happy?

When I give you lovies.

3. What makes your mom sad?

(LOL)...when daddy yells at you....but not me....just daddy!

4. How does your mom make you laugh?

By tickling me.

5. How old is your mom?

31

6. How tall is your mom?
I don't know.

7. What is her favorite thing to do?

Play with my Squinkies...(for those of you that don't know what they are.....they are tiny, plastic figurines)

8. What does your mom do when you're not around?

You buy stuff, or work, or go to class.

9. What is your mom really good at? 

Doing homework.
10. What is your mom not so good at?

Making stuff.. because you don't know how to make stuff....you don't make stuff like this guy.  (she holds up a poseable, magnetic figurine)

11. What is your mom's job?

Work.  Work for kids.

12. What is your mom's favorite food?

I think tacos.

13. What do you and your mom do together?

We play or go to the park.

14. How do you know your mom loves you?

Because you say, "I love you more than the moon and the stars!" 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment