Monday, May 3, 2010

Melaleuca

Ok.  I have started to promote a new company that is based in Idaho, but all over the world.  It is all natural and non-toxic. Which makes it great for moms who have kiddos.  I don't worry about cancer causing, toxic products, around my daughter anymore. I also have learned, through this company, that many of the products I used have been linked to infertility.  YIKES! 

Some of the products I use, from Melaleuca, are Nicole Miller make-up, cleaning supplies, crackers, protein bars, vitamins, sunscreen, shampoo and toothpaste. I used to use Tide, Clorox, 409, Johnson and Johnson, Lubriderm, Aveeno and Crest.

All I do is switch stores and I save money each month.  I don't poison my family.  My body absorbs my vitamins more and I feel more "refreshed."

Anyway, what I am asking if for you all to log on to one of my webcasts.  They last about 40 minutes and are most evenings.  I just want you all to be educated about the toxins in your home. 

FYI:  I was NOT a believer until I watched this webcast.  Please let me know if you are interested.  What can it hurt to learn a little bit?

No comments:

Post a Comment