Sunday, November 20, 2011

Maybe it was positive.....if I turn my head just so.

Okay...I hope I am not jinxing myself. I took a pregnancy test today.

When you first look at the test it appears to be negative, but if you look again..and tilt your head you can see the slightest....ever so slightest line.I showed it to Eric who compared it against a new test.....he said he could see the line, but thinks that you can always see where the other line is supposed to be. That is likely the case.....except with me.  I know, I sound like the typical "wishing, and hoping I am pregnant woman. " Seriously, though I have taken enough pregnancy tests to know that I DO NOT get that line.  In fact, when I was pregnant with Taylor I had the same situation.  

I am going to test tomorrow with first morning urine.  Tomorrow I will be at 12dpiui.  I figure that should give me a more accurate reading. Hopefully I will see a more definite second line.

Oh, yeah...did I mention that I cannot stop poking and prodding myself.  I really need to get a life and stop obsessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment